Yeah, just made it through the second day of Form 4.
Today, at least there are more teachers who actually taught us something instead of dilly dally... Lol...
Bio by Pn Radna was quite okay, Pn Hamimah's Add Maths was quite convincing, but Miss Themoli's English was AWESOME!!!!!
Then there comes after recess. All prefects kena stay for meeting, which starts with a spotcheck for everyone. Then it's Pn Teo's turn to talk. Basically she just said about the lacking of quality and commitment of prefects form 4, most of us will go "ai-yoh, eveytime also scold us one!!!". But after some time I realized that, she saying the truth, that we just have to accept it.
Now, let me talk about something else. Just now I just had my 2nd training with my new coach (don't want to say the name). And I just had my first cramp under his training. It's like, a very bad impression to him. Well, I just hope I'll cope with the other trainings...
Well, that's all. Eng Hoe signing off with pyjamas on.
No comments:
Post a Comment