Sunday, April 10, 2011

Making Melodies in My Heart

Making melodies in my heart
Making melodies in my heart
Making melodies in my heart
To the King of Kings...

A few things happened today...

Start with Hari Anugerah Cemerlang (Awards Day)... The day started off for me with marching... Thank God that all went through all right, even though it's just a small routine... And again, special thanks to Lukman for the never-failing commitment in this event...

I got Anugerah Sijil Pengetua, which means I got a average grade point of 1.50 or below...

And yes, there is no fancy red hard-cover for everone this year, just the form 3 and form 5's only... Heard all of you complaining about it on facebook...

Alright, next up in the afternoon is auditions for Subang Rally 2011...



And for those of you who didn't know about it, please click here.

The blog is in the process of updating, anyway... And the above pic is last year's rally...

The auditions for the Subang Rally today was great... The presence of God is definitely among us when all of us performed and worshiped Him with skills beyond our capabilities without us realizing...

And the impromptu "How Great Is Our God" just now, He's definitely in us...

Really had a great time knowing more friends who dedicate their lives towards serving God... I got a feeling that this year's Rally is going to be extraordinary...



And of course, I want in...

So Sam and Chloe, JUDGE WISELY...

I shall end this with a video that I like to share:



That's all...

And please subscribe...

Eng Hoe signing off... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment