Today is the second day I attend my club's swimming camp, and its so tiring. With mornings and afternoons totally in the camp, I only have the nights to rest and use the computer. Tomorrow is the last day and the worst. We are going to have a close competition within participants. even with the lack of practice during the weeks preparing for PMR, I still manage to keep up a little with my old progress. But I'm still kinda worried for tomorrow...
Tomorrow, too, my classmate friends are going for a movie ---- NEW MOON, and they are watching the first show!! At first I was invited, but then... you know the rest. I have this camp restricting me from my activities, but I don't really want to miss this training.
Well, I'm going to camp and that's final. But, do you think I should go for the camp, or should I just follow my friends for the movie? Comments please!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment