Tuesday, December 15, 2009

APYAC 09

Speak to the Nations!!!!!!!!!!!

Apyac 2009 is awesome. They have really great speakers, but the greatest is the spirit for the uphold of God's glory!! People from all over Asia Pacific attended this life-changing event, and greatly worshipped God's name.

But it was extremely tiring.

All three days of the event, I have to wake up early in the morning to catch my friends' transport to Glad Tidings in PJ. There is a break at 4pm, but we did not go back because it is quite a distance. So we stayed around PJ and had dinner there too.

Then there is night revival meeting. I really love their worship and preaching. And the whole event ends at 11pm. Then, I would follow my friend back home. When I reached home and got ready for sleep its already 12.

That's I got ill yesterday. I have headaches throughout afternoon and night, and slight flu-ness. But now I'm all right, that's why I'm able to blog.

Anyway before you go, I would like you to take note of a Christmas play on the 18th and 19th of December 2009. Its titled "Once Lost Now Found" and its prepared by God's Radicle Young People aka GRYP. The play is all about the meaning of Christmas and the bond between family members.



Hope to see you guys there!

1 comment: