Back to my point. Today's the last day to register. And I still haven't register for band or solo!! My plan was to join Chee Shern's band as pianist and to join solo category for singing and playing piano (sing and play). At class, me, Kew Hon and Yee Yang discussed about our band's name...
KH: Why not we name it Hoboy.
ME: No... That'll be too much on me, after all Chee Shern's the leader.
KH: Hoboy sounds nice... (look at YY) Why not name the band Ariel...
YY: (Smiling)
So I thought of another name.
T.T - Typical Twelveans
KH: Don't want lah, Hoboy is better...
In the end, I told him to discuss our band name with Chee Shern. After recess, they told me about the group name they came up with...
GEEK
So, the next time you see us (maybe in the finals, where you get to buy tickets), look out for a band named GEEK and support us!!
Eng Hoe signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment