Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exam Over... Exam to Come...

Yes, I know it's kinda lame telling you guys that March Test is over, I just have to say

ADD MATHS IS AWESOME!!!!!!


Seriously, despite the mind-boggling effect it gives every time I think about it, somehow I think I get the hold of it.

Even so, for some of you who didn't know, I am going to sit for ABRSM Theory Grade 8 Examination next two weeks, and it's right after my prefect camp!! No time for revision....

If I get pass, I would be very happy. No aim for distinction or merit, just pass. (Because Grade 8 Theory is so freaking hard!!)

Anyway, I can only pray for God's help in the time to come. If you are free right now and you think you have something to share, do leave some comments.

Eng Hoe signing off!!

1 comment:

  1. Yo! you have a blog man. thats so awesome. pproves that you're cooler than me. hahaha. all the best in yr grade 8 exams. will pray for yah.

    Joe(gryp)

    ReplyDelete