LOL. It started with a 5 hours journey to Penang Island using GPS. Guess what, I had a free hairdo and makeup from Summer Dale because they're one of the sponsors of the competition.
Here's how I look:

Whatever. So the finals happened at Auto-City Phase 3, if you know where there is... There's this place called Shop in d' Park. I thought it was indoors. Who knows it was actually outdoors!!! This is so breaking the "tradition" of piano competitions.
Then, it rained.
We participants are forced to wait in a tiny tent backstage. And it was hot inside.
Before it's my turn to go up stage, there's this guy before who is freaking good. Call him a madman, perhaps. Looking at his hands jumping around and make complicated melodies... Scary...
My turn. When I got up to the piano, I couldn't believe that it was WET!!! So I wiped it with my hanky. Thanks again to my mum.
You can check my video through my facebook.
When the results are being announced, the rain which originally stopped, came back.
I really pity the announcer when was the only one on stage, and then this wild gust of wind came blowing the hampers and banners towards her... To make it worse, the sounds guy (PA) was playing the dramatic track of Flight of The Bumblebee...
Here's a photo of me, my piano teacher and two other of her students who also participated.
Eng Hoe signing off ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment