Phwam!!!
All of us heard that today, both morning and afternoon sessions heard that. Even the teachers heard that. Just right after school ended, there was this weird sound of like something just fell... But it was too loud for something falling...
What was that?
According to my sources, there's somebody who actually lit up firecrackers... A little too early for Hari Raya, isn't it? I also heard that at the site where the sound was, there was blood... So much for a happy celebration...
Anyway, I'm going to sit for piano exam this THURSDAY!!!!! OMG I'm so nervous... It's like... two more days to the day that will determine my future!!!
I'm so freaking nervous... Please help me pray that it will all go alright... (I really don't want to screw it up this time)
That's it for now.
Eng Hoe signing off with a heart that is beating faster every second...
No comments:
Post a Comment