I have no idea, but I thought of sharing this to you guys. It's about this episode of teen titans I watched when I was young (around standard 6 I guess).
The story goes like this... There's this guy who used to be in military, but he was mutated by the government in their efforts to make the perfect army. But in the end, the guy turned radioactive and can shoot slime/shine/expel radioactive goo and stuff like that.
Then, everyday, he has to "excrete" his radioactive substance into the river because he cannot withstand it.
Then the teen titans came and realized that those excreted goo has turned into a monster which is alive and dangerous.
Then Starlight (I guess this is the right spelling) found out this guy's situation, and she talked to him about controlling his power. She said, "You cannot force and prevent your powers, but once you made it part of you, you can have full control of it."
Then Starlight squeezed her fist trying to squeeze her green shining power aura (I have no other words to describe). The shining light come bursting through her hands as though trying to escape. She relaxed a little, and easily tamed the power and have full control over it.
I know this is lame and you guys are wondering why I even watched teen titans... I think this is inspirational. It portraits on nowadays people's desire and thirst for power and control, while they didn't know forcing will only lead to losing of power...
People should've known that we cannot just "control" others just because he or she is under them. Only when they give others a chance and perhaps a little freedom, then only others will be useful to them.
Only God can control everything. And normal people like you and I can only control our temper. Not humans.
Sometimes parents try to control their kids, trying to box them from doing anything they like, just because it's wrong. But for once, did they realize the reason why their children made the wrong decision in the first place?
Power and control is the reason why kids are so repulsive nowadays. And it is only whether the society realize before it's too late.
I know I don't usually post two posts in one day, but I think this is something important that I would like to share.
Please don't talk about this in school. I never watch the show for years. I don't even think I got the story right.
Eng Hoe signing off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment