I know this is definitely not the first time I mention about holidays in this blog...
But I just feel that every holiday period has been very uneventful for me. I mean, what else I have done in the June holidays other than sleep and facebooking?
But I've decided to make this holiday much more meaningful and bizarre.
I'm gonna play futsal with my classmates tomorrow. Well, that's a good start.
Another thing I had planned ever since last year is.... Not wearing my specs for a day or two. It's not that I'm gonna wear contacts... Just trying to improve my poor eyesight that has been getting worse recently...
And I have another plan... But it's really kinda a secret, so I can't tell in the public... You can ask me through chat.
Oh yeah, not to forget I have tones of work... Especially from Chinese class... Urgh!!!
Well, that's it for now!!! Will update soon!!!
See ya!!! HoBoy snoozing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment