Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya?

First of all, a very happy Hari Raya to all my Malay friends!!! Hope you guys have a lot of duit raya...

Now back to me. The reason why I put a question mark behind the title is to emphasize the word 'selamat'...

Thank God for a safe journey from Subang to Pantai Remis... If you guys don't know where's that, it is in Perak and it's my dad's hometown...

But I really hope that the same goes to all my friends, whether Malay, Chinese, Indian or any other races... A crash to the car would be the last thing anybody wants when balik kampung...

So to all you peeps who will balik kampung or travel back... Please remind your dad/mum not to speed... I really don't want to lose any of you...

Geez... That sounds so wrong...

Whatever. And yesterday's reunion dinner at Wey Hwang's house was freaking fun!!! Patrick was so pro at running his fingers through his electric guitar, while Wey Hwang was pro at his drums... They really tore the whole house down.

And Carmen was so obsessed with Korean dramas...

And we played a game... The Killer I guess... I was so nervous when I got small killer... Really sorry for killing Carmen, Ariel, Ong and Jia Cheng...

I think that's that for now... See ya...

Eng Hoe signing off via hometown's Internet broadband...

No comments:

Post a Comment