Extra History classes by Pn Teo. Great...
That was my first thought yesterday when I heard about it. But I changed my mind today.
This morning, Pn Teo really was great in teaching history. It's not like normal history classes when people always sleep...zzZZ
Thanks to her dedication, most of the chapter 9 and 10 is sucked into my brain... Oh yeah, by the way, she is not our history teacher, but she is willing to teach our class. Awesome right?
Change the topic now. I feel like I'm getting the hang on swimming after not training for one month plus... I think I'm gonna stick to swimming more often...
Last but not least, ALL THE BEST TO ALL PMR CONTENDERS!!!!!! Hope you all will get a streak of As and wear them like a necklace full of shiny gems... Just remember, it's not as hard as you think!!
I think that's all for this time... (I didn't realize that I never update this blog for a very long time...)
Ciao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment