
My pastor just said about the book of Genesis and how the earth is made about... And also on whether we believe in the process... Then he talked about people and scientists with the theory of the big bang... But he urge us on having faith in word is written in the bible...
I actually thought this before. So which is the right theory?
In my opinion, both.
In genesis, it says 'Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.'. Perhaps this is the so called "big bang". Isn't it cool?
You don't get me, do you?
Nevermind.
Oh yeah, today during swimming training, my coach vandalize my arm joints with flexibility training... Freaking pain...
This coming week, I keep telling myself to study... I've been left out very far from the current syllabus, and I definitely don't want a
Hope I'll catch up with studies...
God bless you readers!!
Eng Hoe signing off......
No comments:
Post a Comment