Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NEW YEAR!!!!!

New year is here, but the sensation of humming Christmas songs in my head still haven't cease... Especially O Holy Night and 12 Days... But I don't really like 12 Days... I mean it's just repeating lyrics all over and over again...

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

On the third day...

LIKE GONNA SLEEP

Anyway the new year is here and there are a few things that are gonna come...

First there is my piano competition... I mean, after 2 months plus of work, I can't just give up. I really hope that I can get to he finals...

Then there's swimming competitions... Well, swimming is not exactly m favourite, but its going to be the last year I'm joining swimming, and after that, I'm gonna leave swimming for good... *Sobs*

School's gonna reopen, and I don't know what to feel... Excited? Anxious? Nervous? Well, there's definitely goin to be double the work from form 4, but perhaps I should try to get rid of my bad habits... Like, not completing my work, laziness, forgetfulness and etc...

Perhaps I should make a new year resolution as a start...

And BTW, I read finish Deathly Hallows!!!



I know, some of you surely will go like, "Tsk tsk tsk... So long ago people also read already lo... Book also collect dust...", "Aiyo people also watch the movie already lar..." and stuff...

But the ending was nice... When Harry have kids...

Tune in for more!!

Eng Hoe signing off with a slight flu... zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment