Thursday, December 2, 2010

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Two days ago during my piano class, my teacher told me that she have bad news... Omg, did I just heard bad news?

And bad news it is. She can't help me enroll for Yamaha practical grade 5 exam!! :( The Yamaha authorities are tightening their regulations and are strict in making sure that private teachers can't register exams for students... In other words, I have two choices:

1. Take group classes back again and have a different teacher
2. Don't take the exam at all

But I don't know how the teacher will turn out to be... I mean, he or she might not be a good teacher, then who knows, I might fail the exam!!! Omg!!!

Currently she is finding a good teacher to teach me, but most of them have their classes full... I guess only time can tell...

Oh yeah, if you didn't know I'm actually preparing for a coming piano competition, it's called Roland Piano Festival 2011 and the auditions are in January. I'm still preparing the song, perfecting it, but I really hope that I'm able to pull it off...

Here's the flyer...



Well I guess that's it...

Eng Hoe signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment