
The year of the rabbit is here and everybody sure many sets of new t-shirts and jeans to wear to usher in the new year...
But I decided to keep it low this year... :) I only have a shirt, three t-shirts and a pair of short pants... WHITE short pants... (Isn't that cool?) AND I don't have a single red on it!!
That's before my mum bought extra two shirts for me, both red...
Well I guess it may come in handy. Anyway the Roland Piano Competition Audition is finally TOMORROW!!! I'm so freaking nervous... So many months of practice and effort comes down to this day...

It's here... PJ Live Arts Theatre... at Jaya One...
Pray that God will help me through this audition... I really want to enter the finals...
Other than that, I still haven't start my novel buku skrap... Interlok...

Well, not exactly haven't started... I just begin the synopsis part...
But we need to pass up after CNY... In other words, I have to do it during CNYs...
Happy Chinese New Year to all of you guys!!! Gong, Xi Gong, Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya...
=.= : Lamo...
Eng Hoe signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment