Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye January...


Two days ago when I was in Cheras having a swimming competition, the weather is super, duper hot... Then I was hoping that at least some rain would come... I was hoping for a heavy rain...

Then there's yesterday... The whole day, ever since morning, it has been wet in Subang... not really a heavy rain, but drizzling... the weirdest part is it never stops...

I wondered is it just in Subang area?? The answer: NO!!! Later in the evening I followed my parents to the IT Fair in Megamall... And it's also drizzling there!!!

The moral lesson of the story... BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!

I can imagine kids hearing this will go like "Argh!! Mummy!! I'm so scared... I didn't mean to beg from you an x-box..."


The boy isn't scared because he doesn't get what I mean...

I know, it's lame...

Anyway, it's the end of the first month of the year... But I have this obsession of the song Back to December by Taylor Swift... Just so nice...



Well, I suppose that's all for this post... See ya!!

"I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right..."

Eng Hoe signing off with Back to December repeating in my head like an endless sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment