Sunday, March 6, 2011

PoST NumBa 50!!!

I seldom blog... But here am I, the fiftieth blog post!!!

First things first, I still have to sit for exam even though you guys already finished your exams... That's only because of mssd... The subjects I'm resiting: Moral, English, Maths...



Next, I just came back from Prefect Internal Camp 2011!!! It felt awesome being a facilitator... Seeing how the new probates having a very good potential to be a leader...

To the camp participants, I'm really sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings, but I'm still glad that you guys can pull it through...

Back to me.

I just realized that I have not read any fiction books for quite a long time... I just went to BookXcess yesterday at Amcorp Mall, got a few books before the senses come to me that I must regain my interest of reading...

So I planned, this holidays, I must read at least 2 books, and it doesn't matter what kind of books... Fictional, non-fiction, magazines, motivational, anything... I'm just afraid of losing the self I used to be...

Oh yeah, is anybody interested to join Subang Jaya Talent Quest?? (click below)


It's open to Subang Jaya residents below 17... It's this coming Saturday... Auditions...

Too bad I can't go, I'll have another prefect external camp to enjoy...

See ya guys!!!

Eng Hoe signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment