Saturday, February 19, 2011

Disappoinment and Relief

Never once I got so many successive failures at one go...

First, I didn't get through the audition round for Roland Piano Festival...

Second comes MSSS swimming... I didn't get any medals...

Thirdly, I didn't get any medal... or even top 20 for my school's cross country...

And it all happened so fast... One in a day... Non-stop for three continuous days since Thursday...

After all of that, I really feel like punching myself...

I thought whether crying would help... well of course it doesn't...

Then I really hope that it was just a dream...

"It was only just a dream......"

Enough for Nelly... I never liked that song anyway...

But then after attending youth in the afternoon... Peter showed us a video... (Thanks Peter!!)



I suddenly thought that what I am facing right now is very much nothing... I mean, people outside are facing life or death situations, complications, but still fighting with all their might and strong-will... Unlike what I'm facing now... Mine was merely nothing compared to theirs...

Isn't God awesome in His own ways? He showed His people the solution of comfort through other people in different ways to touch people's lives...

Alright enough of all of this disappointment stuff... WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT BAD STUFF FROM THE PAST...

Oh yea... my mom just showed us some skills on predicting people's future using their palms... Even though she doesn't believe in it...

Well, neither of us believe in it... But my brother who wants to use the computer said to my mom:

"You have a very good son, and he will have a bright future if you let him use the computer tonight..."

LAME RIGHT?


I never have a taste for these crap, but for once, I noticed what my mom call "Career Path" line on my right palm... It seems like a little "broken" in the middle of the path...

Perhaps that's me now, lost in a wide possibility of career and education... I still haven't really decided which path am I gonna go... I'm at the mere of deciding which highway to go at an intersection point... It's all again the confusion and feeling of hopelessness in my life...

Well somehow I hope God will show me a way... The path that I'm supposed to walk...

That's all from me right now...

Eng Hoe signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment