Before I go on, FYI for the CF Camp 2011 SMK USJ 12/SJ, I'm going to be worship lead one of the sessions... :)
Today was really A DAY... Here's the brief overlook...
In the morning, I joined Esther, Adam, Lih Wern, Daniel, Basyir and Avril for choir practice... For teachers' day...
Followed on later, I followed Esther and Avril, together with Timothy and Tee for lunch in McD, Taipan... And we discussed about which songs to play for CF Camp... And I just couldn't find that extra one praise song...
After that, we went to Tutti Frutti and continued discussing... That's when Esther and Avril wanted to join me for youth at HPA...
And Esther knowing that I'm searching for another song, suggested me to listen out for songs during youth...
In youth, something struck me...
Joe was preaching about being an impact to other people... And he mentioned about worship...
"What is worship?", he asked...
Worship is glorifying God, it's a time dedicated for Him and it's the easiest way to connect to God... I said...
Worship is basically the time we connect directly to God and glorify not man, but God...
We don't choose songs for worship just because it's cool or great... Like we don't play Switchfoot songs just because they just had their concert here... We choose the songs just because we want to glorify His name...
When he said all of that, I was like, Whoa... Isn't God amazing? God is trying to tell me something here... It's definitely nothing about coincidence here... That was like the bet thing that happened to me today...
Bu happens next is something unexpected... When I got home, I took a nap... After that, when I woke up, my eyes were swelling and my stomach's not feeling well... I got diaorhrea and I couldn't stop crying due to the swell...
And the only song which came to mind is Healer...
I really believe that God can heal all my disease...
And He is right now!! I'm starting to feel a lot better now...
I know, this post looks weird because of my half-broken story and language... But I post this because I want to share to you guys, that all things is possible with God...
That all for now...
Eng Hoe signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment