Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life With Subscription

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!!!!!!


I know this is really random... But I would really appreciate it if you guys can just subscribe to my blog... It's just a click away... Right at the right-hand side... Just. Click. Follow. Simple.

And yeah, holidays have started and I really enjoyed the beginning with OIC Camp by Taylors!!!

I joined the Words Without Words workshop and it was awesome... And I dare say, it may be one of the best course among the rest...

Next up is CF CAMP 2011!!!!

I really look forward to this camp... The theme is SHINE... Really hope it will benefit everybody who participate...

And lastly, it's going to be June... :(

I know perhaps I said it a million times, but the feeling of it is like as though I just joined high school just yesterday... But in a flash, Swoosh!! and now here I am, waiting for the SPM bells to ring my "death"...


But everyone grows up, and this all will eventually pass, and all we can do is look back at those fond memories embedded in old photographs...

Or maybe facebook albums... LOL...


It doesn't matter, actually... It's just whether we can grab hold onto the velocity of life, and subscribe to the things happening around us...

SO FOLLOW MY BLOG!!!!

Eng Hoe signing off....

No comments:

Post a Comment