Before I further go on... I FINALLY CHANGED THE HEADER FOR MY BLOG!!!!!
Okay, I know it's not that great... In fact it was not as good as I planned it should be, but at least a little change of the skin should be good...
I'm starting to miss my old skin...
AND I'M STARTING TO MISS CF CAMP TOO!!!!
SMK SJ and SMK USJ 12 CFs' SHINE Camp was totally awesome!!! Everyone is moved greatly by God... And I hope all of us can shine for God...
And not to forget, I totally miss all the SJ friends!!! You guys were really great and friendly... It's like we were a family together... :D
I really want to appreciate all the committees hard effort, our friendly and fun Pastor Andy, and also all my friends in camp...
Oh yea, before I forget, I'm gonna learn how to play a guitar soon... Well, an acoustic guitar... :D
David, if you see this, no, I don't want "macho" hands... Hahaha... :P
That's basically all for this post... Ta-ta!!
Eng Hoe signing off!! Zzz...
p/s: DON'T forget to leave a few words in the comment box... Or just click the reactions box... Thanks...
No comments:
Post a Comment