Maybe you don't. Nevermind then.
But I want to share with you what I think about it.
How about a story? Okay, once upon a time...
LOL okay here's the real one. One day, I was in school doing work at the last 10 minutes of school. Well, some work that you're not supposed to know...
Then the bell rang, and I haven't pack up my bag yet!! And it's in the class and the class is going to be locked!!
I rushed back up to third-floor class, just to find out that the classes had already been locked...
I look around just to find Jonathan Ooi about to take back the box keys down to Pn Teo's room... So I asked him to open the door so that I can get my bag...
After packing, I rushed to the back exit where Joey's mum usually wait... And suddenly remembered that the back gate closes usually at a very early time...
FYI the door is supposed to close at 1:30pm, but some prefects will lock it up earlier around 1:20pm if there are no longer any students exiting... And if the gate's locked, I have to use the front gate and walk all the way to the back of the school. Nobody wants that.
It's 1:25pm.
Panicking, I said a very brief but desperate prayer... God, I pray that for whoever that is taking care of the back gate, just let it be open even though I'm late, that the prefect will be patiently waiting there for other students to pass...
When I reached the back gate, I saw a patiently waiting Stephanie See sitting on the stairs making origami for her teachers...
You see? That is the power of prayer... Whenever we needed help, we can always turn to God and rely on Him, because "With men this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible" (Matthew 19:26)
By the way, this event happened about three weeks ago. But I remembered about it when I saw the origami Stephanie made on Pn Noriza's table... That's why I think I should share this...
See ya!!
Oh, and thank you Jon and Steph!! :D
Eng Hoe signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment