Thursday, September 29, 2011

Life with A Month

to SPM, that is.

Right now everything is just one. It's like the only thing I'm holding now is a one-buttoned remote which says "fast-forward"...

I mean, we form 5's just finished our PPPA trial exams just like today, and tomorrow we're off for a week... A WEEK... I haven't even get back most of my papers for my previous trials... :( And it's the same for all of us fifth-formers...

And I ought to tell you...

Well, I was about to say "It's a hell of a ride" or "There ain't no fun in my vocab now", but all that floods into my mind is

SPM

Timer: 45 days 7 hours 42 minutes and 34 seconds...

By the time you read this, it's waaaay lesser than that...

After PMR hols, there's graduation, then yet ANOTHER week of Deepavali hols, two days of Hari Raya Korban hols, and it's D-Day...

"Time flies. Especially when there is loads of trials as appetizers, followed by unnecessarily long side-dish holidays, and ended with the main course of exams..."

---Quote by Me

^ exam :( ^

Quick update (even though most of us fifth-formers knew already): This year, our school's graduation day is gonna be in Chee Wen Jeffrey Cheah Complex Hall... And yes, that's my primary school...

Ironically, 5 years ago, I didn't get to have my graduation in that hall (they were still constructing even after we left), and right now I finally get to have my high school graduation in it... =.=

I suppose this will be my last post before my SPM... Won't hear from me till 7 December... So, don't forget to include me in your prayers...

Until then, it's been great serving with you.

Eng Hoe, signing off, stampeding into the war zone, embracing for the battle together with my fellow form five comrades...

2 comments:

  1. Yer I want to have graduation ceremony in Chee Wen yer.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Our graduation is awesome!! You should've been in it!! :D

    ReplyDelete