Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Life with ASS PEE AMM IS OOOVAAAAAARRRR!!!!!

Sorry if the title was kinda shocking... It's just me.

So yeah I'm back!! Finally!! After all of that nasty one whole month of torture, I finally get my peace of mind... And honestly, SPM wasn't as bad as it sounded in the first place. Unfortunately, it was boring and, well, lengthy... =.=

But that doesn't really bother me right now...

RIGHT back to my after SPM plans!! Guess what? I'm leaving for Genting TOMORROW!!! Yeap!! I'll be there together with my awesome friends: Kew Hon, Edward, Yee Yang, Gavin, Chia Yung, Bernard, Hui Li, Yee Shuen, Tze Yan, Lisa and Alena... :DD



And RIGHT after that, I'll also be leaving for OSAKA JAPAN!!!!! :D



I really hope I can get lots of good shots out of these trips... :O

Lastly, since SPM is over, it's time for me to think about my future... Currently, I'm really messed up: at first all I thought was just a typical A-Levels then study abroad in UK... Then comes the idea of taking foundations in Marine Engineering in Australia... But now everything just got cracked up and I have simply no idea of what's in store for me...

It's just like every single option has too much cons... And everything just got jammed back one step...

Its just so frustrating...

Hope God can enlighten my eyes to see what I really should go for...

WELL that's all basically... Not much to say after all... So ciaos!!

Eng Hoe signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment