OK first things first, I REALLY NEED A BLOG LAYOUT MAKEOVER...

No, not a room makeover... Zzz...

Now that's really direct... =.=
The blue theme is sort of sickening to me even thought I chose blue in the first place... Every time whenever I wanna post on this blog, the colours seem to discourage me from even writing...
Gosh, I'd been having writer's block... "Blogger's blog-block" I would say...

Nothing seems to pop out of my head these days (months, I mean...), unlike me last time, when I write every small little bitter-sweet things that occur to me daily...
Heck, my blog is like a semi-failure... I've been blogging for 4 years now, with near 3.5 thousand views, 71 posts, but I only have 6 FOLLOWERS =.=" (If you're my blog follower and you're seeing this, just wanna say YOU'RE AWESOME and THANK YOU!!! :D:D:D)
Anyways enough with all those crap. I'm gonna be a part of this blogging community. Can't tell you guys much about it just yet, but just a sneak peek: it's related to food... :D Will update you guys soon once it's established and ready to go... :)
That's all for now!! Hope that I'll have the inspiration and desire to blog more!!! :D Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and PEACE OUT YO!!

Lol... Not this Follow Me... Zzz... =.="
Eng Hoe signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment