I somewhat couldn't believe the state I am in right now...
Sorry by the way for not updating this really rusty blog. Had been busy practically everyday since college started...
So, quick snip-bits and updates of me:
For some of you who don't know, I'm in INTI College SS15 right now... Studying AUP (other name for ADTP)... And so far, everything's hectic, stressful, but yet easy-going at the same time.
Secondly, I still can't drive. Apparently my whole week is fully condensed with weekly routine and classes and clubs and whatnot... And the instructor's not free at the times that I'm free... =.=
Not to forget, I also took the opportunity to learn how to play the guitar!! :D I just finished learning some of the basic strumming patterns and a short while later my teacher is going to start plucking (I actually look forward to learn plucking on the first week of lesson, but my mum who also start learning guitar at the same time wanted to learn strumming...).
OH and also, I joined iChoir at Inti and it's an AWESOME club!!! The numbers may not be a lot, but the members are super friendly... And they HARMONIZE!! :D (I know choirs are supposed to harmonize, but the reason I get excited is because previously in SMK USJ 12, we barely harmonize).
I attended only two practices so far and there's this upcoming performance THIS SATURDAY!! Well I'm not exactly sure where but it's some random college that I never heard of... I'M SO EXCITED!!
Well, can't really think of much other things to say already... So that's it for now... Will write more when inspiration comes... And when time is willing...
See ya!
Eng Hoe signing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment