Wednesday, February 10, 2010

200 INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY

Second day of MSSS wasn't as bad as the day before.

After 50 Breastroke, which I maintained timing, I waited a long time for my turn again at 200 individual medley. This is my first time joining the event, and God knows I'm nervous. My 200 freestyle was 2.47 but my 200 breastroke was 3.06. Waiting in a room with 2 heats full of tough big guys doesn't help calming myself down either.

In the end, I'm in.

The starting of 50 butterfly wasn't as tiring as I thought, but I really slow-motioned at the 50 backstroke.

And now, I'm officially drained.

But I eventually managed through the breastroke and freestyle, and ended at a time of 3.01!!

With good news, there is also the bad news. I'm not going for relays event. Reason? One of my friend isn't able to swim, because hi parents don't allow him to. He didn't tell us that he didn't ask his parents' permission!!

Never mind about that. I still have 200 breastroke tomorrow. Anyway, I'm coming for school tomorrow in the morning, so expect to see me then!!

Eng Hoe signing off with a head of fury after doing additional maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment