Well, not quite at the start. I did 1.07.99 for 100 Freestyle!! Improve 2 sec!! Yeah!!
But things didn't get well at the end of the day. I de-proved my 100 Breastroke by 5 sec at 1.27!! It really sucks this time...
Failures obviously came for some reasons. Here are the activities that led me to this tragic event:
The day before at night, I ate some leftover red-bean raisin bun, which had been exposed to the outside air (not air-tight).
That's mistake no 1.
After my 100 Free, I thought my event is way far away, which I'm right. Then Ken Yue said he wants to go to nearby Tesco. Many of my friends are going. So, I followed.
That's mistake no 2.
At Tesco, the rest of my friends hangout at the mall or walk around for nothing and etc. I instead accompanied Ken Yue to this Briyani rice store because he haven't eat. There, I ordered a Teh Tarik.
And that's the 3rd mistake. Teh Tarik contains milk which will make me sleepy.
But these are just the contributing factors. The main reason is, my big brain.
When I'm in the pool for 100 Breastroke, thoughts flooded into my brain as I remembered what my cousin reminded me of my stroke. Then, I thought about my SAG timing of 1.23, that I want to improve more. I thought about the sweet moments of improving my timing. I thought about the guy next to me, whether he will chase me. I thought about what God is about to show to me.
And so I glided with a fully-packed brain. I glided slowly.
That, in final, is my BIGGEST MISTAKE of all.
I just hope things will change for tomorrow....
Eng Hoe signing off with a moody feeling.....
No comments:
Post a Comment