Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally... (It's Over and On!!)


FINALLY IT'S OVER

At the last day of MSSS, like i said, I don't have a relay team. I was left with only 1 final event, which is 200 Breastroke. It is a very tiring event for me. The last time I swam 200 Breastroke (SAG, 4 days ago) I timed at 3.06 minutes. Before that, I'm stuck with 3.13 minutes. Guess what...

2.59.58

WOW!! I seriously did not expect myself to achieve below 3 minutes!! My day was truly enlighten.

Now, enough of swimming.

FINALLY IT'S ON!!!

Chinese New Year is around the corner!!!

新年快乐!!!!!!

I still couldn't believe days are passing so fast!! It's a whole new year ahead of us. God knows how much I missed my relatives from Perak, Johor, Taiwan, Australia.... They are all BACK!!!

Before I end, just want to wish all of you supportive readers

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

祝大家新年快乐,万事如意!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment