Friday, November 5, 2010

I'M BACK READY FOR ACTION!!!!

Hai-yah!!! Take that Jps exams!!! In your face!!!

It's okay, it's jut me acting stupid again... But then I really hate exams at times... Super stressful. Brings tons of unwanted problems...

And I'm losing a lot of hair everyday for now... :(

Anyway, exams are over and I'm free to do whatever I wanted...

I still haven't decided where to work though... Some of my friends are already starting to get their pay while I'm literally doing nothing... Freaking useless... Anyway thanks to you guys who commented on my facebook post!!

Oh yeah, tomorrow's John and Joleen's wedding!! If you both see this, just wanna wish you both a happy marriage and sweet memories to come!!!

Before I forget, I think I should start wrapping the text books because I have to return them this Monday. Can't imagine these books which are with me the whole year have to leave... Later I cannot refer... No la... Just kidding, of course I can with such thing called reference books!!

And yes, prefect's night is coming next Friday and I haven't got myself a suitable hat!! I actually plan to find for a newsboy cap, but then it's either:
i) I can't find it
ii) it's too small for my head



I actually tried to search the whole sunway pyramid, but then very hard to find a big newsboy cap...

And I have less than a week to find one... Gosh...

I think that's a lot for this time, gonna cut it short... Bye!!

Eng Hoe signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment