Hey peeps!!! Yesterday was Prefect's Annual Dinner, and it was really a fun night to remember!!!
The event started with an opening performance by Sharon, Stephanie and Lukman... I Love Rock And Roll!!! And we form 4s danced along!!! Was really glad that the whole crowd was pleased... Thank you Min Ling for the choreographing!!!
Then there's the Breakout play!! Was happy to see everyone laughing during the play!!! Again, thanks to our very dedicated head prefect Jia Rou for the directing and audio mixing... Way to go DJ Rou!!!
And thanks to "Tan Sri" Jefferd for the props and hard work and effort in making this play a success, Albert for sacrificing so much to do one of the scenes (Albert I think you know what I mean), Eugene for the really good last minute recovery.
And not to forget, thanks to Shi-Yi for lending the Afro wig and Yee Shean for the glass of water before the whistling act!!
Have I forgotten to tell you that the girls danced awesomely yesterday? Min Ling, Ariel, Denice, Denise, Dianne, Hou Yi, Carmen, Shi-Yi, you girls rock the stage yesterday!! (even though I may not see everyone dancing, but I still can see some of you and judge from the clapping from the audience) The event needs nobody nobody but you girls to turn the heat up!!
The whole night is FULL of performances. Sorry, it should be FULL OF AMAZING PERFORMANCES!!! Afiq, Muayyad, Lukman, Sharon, Stephanie, Dimitri, Shevaani and Subashini really made the whole night memorable, you guys are AWESOME!!!!
AWARDS!!! Jia Rou really deserved to get the Prefect of The Year, and same to Albert and Faidhi in Rookie of The Year!! Afiq really proofed everyone the reason he got the Most Versatile in his multi-talented personality, Ong also showed why we can always trust him in Most Trustworthy, and Jefferd was undoubtedly the Most Sanguine when he Emcee-ed the night...
Oh yeah, I wore contact lens yesterday!! It was the first time I used it over a long time... AND I <3 IT!!! My eyes miraculously didn't turn red like I used to, and it felt great!! Who knows, perhaps contact lens would be a very useful friend to me...
You see? Prefects are just awesome!! If you're not a prefect, try your best to become one, it will sure pay off!!
Well I'm kinda outta words here... See you other time then!!
Eng Hoe buzzing off...
No comments:
Post a Comment