Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY PHOTOS DAY 1!!!!!!

These are a few of the photos I took from Day 1 of my CNY in kampung at Pantai Remis... Enjoy...

Some tid-bits!! Colourful!!

The book my younger cousin is reading...

Yummy!! Behind is my cousin singing karaoke...

Decoration on the wall...

And I was super bored the night before CNY, so I took this pic of my dad's iPhone charger...


I know that the pics are very little, but that's because the rest have faces of my family members... And I don't want to break their privacy... Maybe I'll put it up on facebook some other time...

Oh yeah, I won't have any internet connection later on for a few days because I'll be going to Taiping... So, until then, I won't be active at all on my blog... So, see you guys!!

Eng Hoe signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment