Recently, I just got really random at random times. And guess what, I started to have my little project called "Between My Four Walls".
It's an album of all the insignificant things in my room that has a story, or history in them... Some don't really worth a lot in money, but I see them everyday and they all --- like i said --- has a story.
I will constantly post photos onto the album in Facebook...
Here's a sneak peek of what I got so far...

Oh yea, I just watched TRANSFORMERS 3!!!! It was really exhilarating, but there are some parts which are kinda awkward and illogical...There's one part where the whole glass building was already slanting sideways, but everyone inside was still standing straight and firm... They only fall when the Decepticon strike the building again... Doesn't make sense right?
Nevermind.
I think that's all for now. See ya!!
Eng Hoe signing off... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment