Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life Without Enemies

Today I went through my note book that I've been using since form 1... And found out something...

I saw a page, written on it the black and white face says "Home Project: List of 'Enemies' "

I never remembered this page, simply because I didn't see it for a very long time...

And somehow I wrote there:

"It was said in Matthew 5:44:

'But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you.'

So, I will make up a list of 'enemies' I have, to love, bless, do good, and pray for them."

And at the bottom of it I wrote three names...

Then I realized what a fool I was...

Because two out of the three names there are right now my close friends!!

Well, I didn't get to seethe third one any longer, he went to some other school...

I was like, ISN'T IT AMAZING? The two person I used to hate and despise the most when I was form 2, are now close friends of mine... :)

So, moral lesson learnt: LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!!! :D

Eng Hoe signing off, tearing off the page of "List of Enemies", crumpling it and getting rid of it for good... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment