Friday, June 4, 2010

Day One Without Mummy

My mum recently went to Chiang Mai for a company trip. So, it's kinda weird thing for my dad to take over things.

At school, 21 of my classmates did not turn up. But we're still better than Browser (they only have like 8 people came!!). But otherwise, everything seems so laggish, like the whole school went on sleep mode...
Back home, as expected, I wouldn't be able to taste my mum's delicious cooking. Instead I got "ta-pao" chicken rice. And my brother was late for his transporter (he checked on a off-timed clock), so my dad have to send him personally.

Another thing my dad was so "proud" of is installing a fluorescent light at the back of my house. It's so glaring!! I bet the neighbors will complain.

At night, I had an injury. It was swimming class and we had a relay. I was too agitated and ran at a slippery corner of the pool. So I fell. But it was just a small scratch to my elbow and waist.


Well that's it for Day 1.

Eng Hoe signing off...

1 comment:

  1. Aww....so sweet... Hey I'm in browser lah!I'm so sorry for your cut!

    ReplyDelete