Monday, June 7, 2010

Day Two Without Mummy (cont.)

It's been two days since that day, but I'll still share about it with you guys.

Well second day wasn't too bad. I woke up earlier than my bro, so I ate breakfast with my dad at Thiam Kee's at Taipan. Had some same ol' "ching tang" soup noodles.

Lunchtime, my brother suggested we go eat at Nirvana's at USJ 9 Taipan Business Center. What he didn't know is my dad's having a terrible stomach ache since the day before. Well my dad can actually explain nicely and politely refuse my brother's suggestion. Guess what my dad said? "我只能吃粥,我只能吃粥..." "I can only eat porridge"...

No fight at all, so instead we ate at LYG in Taipan. In the end he ordered same pain soup noodles...

Dinner's just the same. We ate at Thiam Kee's AGAIN. And what he ate again? Plain soup noodles AGAIN.

Perhaps he thinks that "ching tang" plain soup noodles is the solution to his stomach ache, but trust me, it'll only get worse this way. The yellow noodles will only intend to stick on his intestines...

Enough of noodles... I would like to hear from you about what you think about this post. Do leave a comment!!

Eng Hoe signing off, with a heart of appreciation for mummy's presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment