Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HOLiday Program 2010

I am just back from Sunway University College's HOLiday Programme. Kew Hon, Yee Yang, Jia Cheng and I joined their 'Flash and Fireworks' course and it was fantastic!!!

First, the lecturer taught us basic frame-by-frame motion flash, then to tweening, they also taught us interactive buttons. And lastly, we created our very own personal game!!!How fun was that?

Too bad I can't show it to you guys, I don't know how to put it on this blog.

What I can do is to give you guys a snapshot of the game.


I know, it's kinda lame, but trust me, this requires A LOT OF HARD WORK (hard work copying the program from the projector screen). What I'm trying to portray is a leaf fighting against carbon dioxide with its weird photosynthesis aura jet beam which doesn't make any sense.

After the session, we got home by bus. We (Yee Yang, Kew Hon, Jia Cheng, Jia Wen and me) went on the Sunway shuttle bus. It's for FREE!!! I mean, I can't believe it!! These bus drivers have to take the buses all day around just Bandar Sunway and the Sunway people let us go on it for FREE!!! Then we went to Sunway Pyramid. Jia Wen and Yee Yang got down there and, well I don't know what they did, while Jia Cheng, Kew Hon and I came back to home using Rapid KL.

I never knew that buses could be that fun. All except for the moment when I was standing and saw this black foreign guyin front of me keep staring at me...

That's all. Eng Hoe signing off with a sweaty T-shirt after walking back home from the bus stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment