
Dillon and me at the starting part of the race
I ran for 7km continuously. Before that, I wondered whether I can handle the pain of running 7km. I mean, I may get 6th for Larian Twelveans, but that was like 3.2km only!! And I never trained since then...
Never mind about that. I finished it with a 100m sprint in the end (because I saw this one guy who was right beside me chasing up, and I very "kia-su").
I always hate the feeling when I'm in the middle of the race and thought about giving up. I mean, it may be natural, but I hoped that I can run all the way instead of walking. In the end, I did it!!
I know, that's so lame. That's so not me..
Well I have totally no idea of my timing or placing. But I'll tell you guys when I know.
I'm skipping swimming tonight, get some rest. HAHA, escaped death from the fingernails of my coach!! But even right now I have some difficulty walking, so perhaps I'll stay in my roller chair all day.

(Note: that's the exact chair I 'm sitting even now)Ok, here are the pics...


Haha you very semangat go running eh while I have problems waking up also!!! Haha!
ReplyDelete