Come back to the whole point. Well, Jia Wei planned this paintball event for a month already!! We went to this place beside the crocodile farm restaurant (I guess) called TTSport. We (Jia Wei, Kenneth, Kris, Nicholas, Chee Shern, Yee Yang, Qaiyan, Clement, Kwan Loon and me) are the first group to use their court which was set up last Saturday!! All the equipment was NEW and sparklingly clean (which was a bad thing because the reflection of the sunlight caused me unable to target accurately).
The first match, I got hit by Jia Wei IN THE FACE!! The paint burst and went into my mask, and I actually TASTED the yellow, slimmy juice!! Yucks, definitely not their grandmother's cooking recipe.
The second match was okay. None of us (my team) actually got hit...
Third match was crazy. All of my teammates got hit and eliminated. Except for me. The opponent team has Jia Wei and Clement. They got up really, really close to me while I just hid behind a gigantic air pillow. When both of them fired, I can feel the bullets zooming around me by centimeters!! The guys outside asked me to face it and attack forward. So I did. I came straight for Clement, shooting. About 2 meters away, he shot me twice, on my left leg.
Oops, too much flash...
That's better.
But then, though pain, it's still worth playing paintball. Even if it costs RM75.
Group photo!!!

That's it.
Eng Hoe signing off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment